YouTube FanFest Vietnam 2017
- Google – YouTube team
- GEM Center – HCMC
- To bring the first-time-ever YouTube FanFest to Vietnam with all love wins (Fan, Social, Brand, Press, Creator)
- To give information about YouTube’s new software and call-to-action for cooperation between YouTube and Brands
- To open & share tips and methods for Vietnamese Creators in order to develop their channel better day by day
- To organize plenty of Meet & Greet between Creators and their beloved fans
- Soft launching new software and strategy of YouTube to audience
- Press conference for announcing the forthcoming Fan Fest
- Soft sharing for Vietnamese Channels’ Development
- Music Concert
- 50 journalists. 95+ articles. 10 TV news stations.
- 210 top advertisers and agencies. 7 speakers. 2 hours of content.
- 150 endemic creators. 5 panels. 25 creator speakers. 3 hours of content.
- 2,000 fans - 13 performing creators - 2.5 hours of performances.
- 3 official sponsors with $1.25M ad revenue. 2 in-kind sponsors.